We are always interested in hearing from people who have the talent and commitment to add further strength to our business.
If you’ve the passion and experience for creating award-winning B2B websites we want to hear from you!
This exciting role will see the successful applicant working on a wide spread of online projects for clients in sectors covering construction, building products, architecture and manufacturing.
A keen eye for brand, layout, type and composition, plus a passion for all things ‘design’ and ‘online’ is crucial. An ability to work well under pressure and to display initiative and project management would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will have excellent knowledge of XHTML, CSS and, ideally, HTML5. Hands-on experience of working with Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must. Knowledge of responsive web design and WordPress would be beneficial.
In summary, we are looking for:
- Passion to design and develop award-winning online solutions
- Excellent knowledge of XHTML, CSS and, ideally, HTML5
- Ability to use Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator, plus, ideally WordPress, to a high level
- A keen eye for design: layout, type and composition
- An appreciation/understanding of branding
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An interest in other aspect of marketing, including print, SEO, e-marketing, blogs etc.
What we give you:
- A supportive environment, where you can flex your ‘creative muscles’
- An attractive salary and package
- The latest creative software
Please note this role is subject to an initial 12 month contract.
Introductory letter, CV and samples of work in the first please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us… freelance social media expert needed
To complement our in-house PR and social media team we are looking for an experienced, hands-on freelance social media expert capable of undertaking defined projects, both from our offices and remotely.
In addition to the usual social media expertise, we require a high standard of style and literacy in all written communications.
Applicants should in the first instance e-mail a covering introduction, together with CV, to Guy Atkinson at: email@example.com.