Do you want to be an integral part of a dynamic PR and marketing consultancy and play an important role in shaping the future of the business? If so, then Harris Associates might well be the place for you!
We’re looking for a vibrant, versatile and highly motivated senior account executive to join our experienced team in Headingley, Leeds.
Specialising in construction and the built environment, we’re a long established agency boasting a host of high-profile clients across the B2B sector.
We’re looking for someone with outstanding writing ability and a robust understanding of all things digital, including social media.
The ability to work closely with clients to gain a strong understanding of their business in order to fully appreciate the detail of their products, services and marketplace, is essential. As is developing relationships with journalists and editors working on industry titles, many building and construction based.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to take on great responsibility and be part of a forward-thinking team so if you think you are the right person for the role please send in your CV to email@example.com
- Researching, writing and placement of editorial
- Ensure defined levels of client satisfaction are achieved
- Ensure best practice procedures are followed
- Help maintain a supportive, motivated and fun culture
- Ensure administrative & operations procedures are followed to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Ability to influence the business
- Availability of further training and development
- Based in arguably the most dynamic area of the city
- Become part of a multidisciplinary creative team
- Competitive salary
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Sociable work environment
We would say we’re great though, wouldn’t we? Watch the video below for an impartial view!