Junior social media executive
As junior social media executive at Harris, you’ll be joining an award-winning construction marketing agency with over 30 years’ experience, based in the heart of Leeds, and will be working with a multidisciplinary team who love what they do.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Assist with the planning of social media strategies to increase engagement and help drive traffic to our client’s websites.
- Schedule social media content.
- Create social media reports, including competitor analysis.
- Monitor social media platforms and reply to customer questions.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks.
- Boosting content on social media.
- Attend events and exhibitions to share on social media.
- A passion for social media.
- Good written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Preferable but not essential: BA degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or similar subject.
- The opportunity to develop your role as the company grows, with the full support of your colleagues.
- Tailored training and professional development.
- 20 days holiday + additional paid leave during Christmas week.
- A democratic culture where everyone’s voice is heard and your opinions really matter.
- Regular staff socials at Leeds’ best bars and restaurants.
- Option of discounted travel pass as part of the West Yorkshire Travel Plan.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- Company pension.
- A cake on your birthday and an office quiz every Friday afternoon.
- Mobile phone data covered.
- Up to £17,500, depending on experience.
How to apply: